18.7.11

Lil B is Ralph Seagrams Approved!


Lil B's new mixtape "I'm Gay (I'm Happy)" has been approved by the Seagrams Administration! Haven't stop listening since I downloaded it. Lil B isn't gay but he took a major risk with the albums title "I'm Gay", it's a rebellion against hip hops limited way of thinking. Most importantly the music is reflective of a man that understands the world is bigger than himself and we should not mentally be confined by labels, religion, haters, and our personal ideals. I think young brothers need to stop suffocating themselves by the boxes that the church, black woman, and hip hop has designed for us. Be yourself & Be happy! Thanks Lil B!


1 comment:

  1. I'm mad he had to put "I'm happy" in parentheses... I feel like it killed his main objective...

    ReplyDelete